September 23, 2016

HOW IT FEELS TO GROW UP AND FACE YOUR 20s

Last week, I heard about a company called Personal Capital. To be honest, at that moment I completely have no idea about Personal Capital. It is basically an investment advisor company for people to start planning about their financial management. They assist people in reaching their financial goals and also help you count your net worth from where you spend your money and how you should save it. Well, that really ring a bell inside my heart.

Been starting my 20s this year, I haven't even think about how my retirement is gonna be. To be frank, money is the first that comes in my mind for the past 3 years before entering adulthood. I'll be graduating soon in several months and I really had no idea what job I want to do later. All I think is how to get the money? Not planning how to manage that money for the future. 

Back to the topic, I started to plan my future (job opportunities, life circumstances, etc) from my third year of junior high school. I have a notebook containing all of those stuffs hahaha. Now that I almost graduate, I have more time to think about what I want in life and what I want to explore.

Here's list of my personal goals that I want to achieve before I get too old, not in particular order:
1. Have my own Range Rover Evoque car
you know I want ya | credit: deviantart.com

2. Have a stable salary to feed myself and my damn expensive needs + spare to save
3. Go to Disneyland, Universal Studio, and Harry Potter Park (yes as simple as that!)
4. Take my family to holiday with my own money
5. Make my parents proud by being successful :)

an artwork that I did spontaneously when I was 14 in art class

From what I've learned so far, the message that I'd like to tell my younger 14 years old self is:
1. You really need to stop dreaming and start doing actions to make your dreams become visible.
2. Please take every small opportunities that you stumbled upon, even if it seems impossible just take it if you can imagine how to make it happen.
3. Don't procrastinate!
4. Start planning about your finance, the sooner the better!

What are your personal goals in life? Share it with us together so we can face this whole - sometimes hard - adulthood thing hahahaha. See you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!