August 29, 2016

MISTER SUNDAY | SENOPATI


 
  

Hello fellas! 

Finally I'm back after long battle of ups and downs in university life. It feels so good to be back to blogger because I recently gain motivation to start blogging again. Now I'm going to review a new restaurant in Senopati called Mister Sunday! I went there just 3 days after they open buttttt I just have the time to post this now hehehe. /20 year old me juggling between tons of final projects, editing blog photos AND balancing my life/



Mister Sunday is located at the 2nd floor of a modern minimalist style building at Senopati area. I love the place though it is quite hot when we came there, maybe because of the AC and we sat near the window in the afternoon. Overall the service is good, the waitress patiently explained to us the difference between caffe latte and cappucino lol.

We sat near the window hoping to get better lighting and yasss those photos turned out good I'm so happy :)) ...or am I exaggerating because of the lack of blogging for a long time? Hahaha anyway since I kinda forget the name of delicious meals we enjoyed that day, I just stated the one that I remembered below.

First dish, I don't remember the name since my friend ordered it. But it must be French Toast with Crispy Pork Bacon, that name is closest to the dish appearance when I checked on their website hehehe *sotoy*.





Asian Marinated Grilled Chicken 
4.0 / 5 | IDR 79,000
Crispy outside and tender inside! The chicken is grilled nicely with garlic butter rice and really yummy sweet and sour sauce. Since I love veggies, I also ate the vegetables on top which add freshness to the dish. 



Pan Seared Dory Fish
4.5 / 5 | IDR 75,000
As a big fan of dory fish, I have to say that this dish is beautiful - presentation wise - and also delicious! It comes with potato, little pieces of onions and tomatoes, and also creamy sauce that taste a bit like a combination of yogurt and mint mayonnaise. 






Creamy Mushroom Dijon Chicken 
4.0 / 5 | IDR 89,000
It is a chicken breast topped with mushroom sauce, roasted potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and spinach. I didn't taste it personally but it looks tempting and mushroom sauce, if served correctly, can never go wrong (teehee!)





Iced Latte
4.5 / 5 | IDR 38,000
Taste good! When you sip it, you can directly tell that this iced latte is made with real coffee beans and not instant coffee.








A little side note, this place is really good for taking OOTD pics! Hahahaha might be because of the unfinished building by the time I went there and the minimalist interior inside the place.





Mister Sunday
Address: Jl. Cikajang No. 30, Senopati, Jakarta
Phone: (021) 7211189

Opening hours:
Sun - Thu: 9 am - 9 pm
Fri - Sat: 9 am -10 pm
Sun: 8 am - 8 pm

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!